Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

CC Weekly Challenge Card- Just Because with Floral Embellishments

Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge #26: Just Because Challenge!

 Create a layout featuring an everyday topic or create a “Just Because” card.

I decided to make a card from Floral Embellishments. First I did the bird and then from pieces left I also did a butterfly.  This cart has beautiful phrases including Mother's Day.  I love the bright colors of the DCVW  8 x 8 stack as they are perfect for this cart.  Also the pieces are easy to layer.  Added bling and now I have two cards ready to go when I need them. 
 
The first card of the dove is my entry into the challenge.  
Then I made another one of a butterfly.  
This is the insides of the two cards.  





2 comments:

  1. I love the colors you used on these beautiful cards. I might need this cart now??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these cards Suzanne!! I love this cart! And you are enabling me very well! LOL I have seen so many great projects with this cart and they are so beautiful just like your cards my friend. Hummmm, you can just send one of those cards to me! LOL

    ReplyDelete