Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Winner of Create a Book Blog Candy




First of all let me thank you all for your wonderful comments and for becoming followers.  The winner by Random.org of my first Blog Hop  Make a Book   is Comment #7  Melissa of Moe Creations.  She said Oh my, your books are wonderful, I don't think I have ever seen one open like that, simply amazing!
 Melissa please contact me at swoozan@roadrunner.com with your address by March 17th  and I will mail your Blog Candy ASAP. Here is a reminder of what you are getting. 


Mark you calendars with these upcoming blogs that I will be participating in.  The first is March 17 and 18th. and the second is April 7-10.  Hope to see  you then.






2 comments:

  1. Congrats to Melissa!!! Looking forward to the blog hops Suzanne! Can't wait to see what you have in store for us to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I really appreciate it!

    I sent my addy to you, I couldn't see what I had won until I refreshed my page!

    Again, thank you!

    ReplyDelete