Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Fun rainbow candy project for St. Patrick's

Last week I found these wonderful St. Patrick's Day treat bags on the following blog.  http://bethproudfoot.blogspot.com/2011/02/youre-my-pot-o-gold.html  I thought they were so cute so I went out and got the candy and bags to make them.  For the top I cut a St. Patrick's Card from Spring Seasonal Carts.  This is one of those projects that makes me miss teaching as I would have loved to make these for my students.  So instead I made them for bible study group, MOPS group and some neighbor kids.  Funny thing is big kids get just as excited as little kids when you give them an unexpected treat.  To make them you need pretzal bags from M's, rainbow twizzlers, and gold chocolate coins.   Thanks Beth for the great treat idea.

1 comment:

  1. These little treat bags are just the cutest and such a wonderful idea! I love them!!! Suzanne I know what you mean, I miss making goodies like these for my students too, and I don't have any neighborhood kids to do them for. I will have to keep this idea in mind for next year!

    ReplyDelete