Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Luck of the Irish Blog Hop winner and new items on my blog

Spent the last two days with my youngest daughter and her family.  Big thank you to my SIL who is so computer savy.  He made me a new blog banner, a blog button and helped me with a few other things. So lucky he can help me when I am stuck.  
Well now on to the winner for the Luck of the Irish Blog Hop.  First I want to thank you for all your wonderful comments and for stopping in.  I used Random.org to chose the winner.
There were 47 total comments and the number that came up was 16 so I started counting on day 1 and the winner is





Such a very cute card. Thanks for sharing Penny  Please contact me at swoozan@roadrunner.com so I can send you your blog candy 
Congratulations Penny!


My next blog hop is April 7th through 10th so mark your calendars and hope you will join us.  







No comments:

Post a Comment