Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter baskets from Easter 2010 Cart

I made 12 of these little baskets for my MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) group at church and a few friends.  
The basket, bunny and grass are from Easter 2010 cart.   I didn't have enough Easter paper so used some pastel double sided paper which was nice and heavy.  Using double sided papers make the inside and handles look much better.  After cutting them out I realized there was enough scraps to cut bunnies for each one.  I added little flowers to bow, fuzzy ball tails and googly eyes.  These were quick to do since the pastel paper pack all went well together.  I have to go get more candy though as I hate the Peanut Butter M and M's.  

2 comments:

  1. They look fabulous Suzanne! Great job. And so sweet to make these for the MOPs. You are sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little baskets are adorable Suzanne! I love the colorful bunnines! Way to cute and I'm sure they will be well recieved at MOPs! You are awesome my friend!

    ReplyDelete