Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, April 11, 2011

It's Easter Blog Hop Blog Candy Winner

First of all let me thank all of you for your lovely comments and for participating in the It's Easter Blog Hop.  There were so many great Easter creations to inspire us all.  The winner of the Blog Candy for my blog is #56  Lisa R. who posted on Day 2-Love the tree idea! Great easter card!  Thanks for sharing.  Lisa please let me know if you wish a $10 gift certificate to Michael's or to Joann's and your mailing address at swoozan@roadrunner.com. Also big thanks to the lovely Shawnee for setting up this wonderful blog hop.  You did an awesome job Shawnee! 


Hope you will all come back to join me again.  Happy craftin and Happy Easter.  

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Your shadow box is just beautiful Suzanne! I love the vintage feel and all the embellies you used!! The pics of your aunt and just awesome in the frame. I also love the pics of your aunts party and of your aunt, she looks fabulous for 100!!! Your card is just a beautiful as your shadow box my friend, I say you hit the ball out of the park on this gift!!!

    ReplyDelete