Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Two Floral Embellished Mother's Day cards for BBTB2 challenge

This is my card for the BBTB2 challenge this week.  The challenge was to make a Mother's Day card with the 2010 Mother's Day Cart or another cart.  I do not have the MD 2010 so used Florals Embellished which has a ton of phrases for Mothers, Grandmas, etc. I love this cartridge a lot.   Since my mom passed several years ago I made cards for my DD's.  The first is for my oldest daughter who became a mom in November. She loves blues and purples.
The second card is for my youngest daughter who has a 15 month old and is expecting her second girl in July. She loves pink which I guess is a real good thing since they will have two girls.    

4 comments:

  1. OMGosh Suzanne, I love both of these cards for the girls!!! They will adore them!! They are so bright, cheery and have awesome papers in them! You are making so want this cart, I can't kick myself for not getting it when I was at M's! Great job once again my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Suzanne these are both just GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the bright colors and how you've tailored them to your daughters. I'm so happy that I just got Florals Embellished because this is fabulous inspiration. Thanks for playing along with BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOH - I LOVE the bright green on your butterfly card ! VERY nicely done ! Super cute - thank you so much for taking our challenge this week at BBTB2 ! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both very pretty! My daughter is expecting her first in November, too. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete