Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

MAY MONTHLY CC CHALLENGE: Tic Tac Toe Challenge


MAY MONTHLY CHALLENGE: Tic Tac Toe Challenge


This is the challenge and you  needed to select a row.  I chose the top row using a sun shape, welded image with gypsy and buttons.  
This is my project.  The sun is from Simply Charmed and has little buttons on the sun rays.  The sunglasses are from Paisley and there are a few buttons and embellies on them.  Mr. Sun was welded using my Gypsy and Mickey Font.   The sun and title were embossed.  I added some ribbon from M's and  faux stitching with a sharpie 

2 comments:

  1. OMGosh, this lo is super duper cute Suzanne! LOL I love the sun with sunglasses on, too cute and the sunglasses scattered through out the lo are just perfect! Cute, cute pics of course just complete the lo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, and beautiful pictures :0) good luck.....

    ReplyDelete