Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

BBTB2 Challenge Prize watermelon


This is the card I made for the BBTB2 challenge this week.  You were to make a project with the watermelon cut from Stretch Your Imagination.  I cut out the watermelon and added it to the wagon cut from Nate's ABC.  Then I used my Tim Holtz mini rosette maker to make a first prize ribbon for my watermelon.  The little snippets of ribbon were stapled with my mini stapler.  I had seen this done in magazines but never tried it before.  

5 comments:

  1. Yummy, love your watermelon card Suzanne! LOL I love watermelon so it is 1st place to me and it is so cute in the wagon! Great card my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! So bright and colorful! Love the 1st place ribbon and clever use of the snippets of ribbon!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bright and cheerful. I love all those wonderful ribbons. Thanks for joining us on our BBTB2 challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Idea! The fair's in town! thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! I love this!! I love all the ribbons and the theme of the card. Thanks for playing with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete