Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Florals Embellished Flying Bird BBTB2 Challenge Winner-WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Florals Embellished Flying Bird Challenge Winner-WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

Donna Mundinger chose my card as the winner for the BBTB2 challenge.  She said " The colors and patterns are truly amazing and I love the sparkly embellies.  Congrats, Suzanne! You card is absolutely beautiful! "
 I am thrilled to win this challenge as there are always so many amazing projects by many talented crafters.  I also feel very honored that Donna selected my project as I really admire her amazing talent.   Thanks to all the ladies at BBTB2. I love the challenges and you are all a great inspiration each week.  I encourage everyone to try these great challenges.  This week the challenge is to use the cloud cut from Pooh Friends or from any other cart.  Check it out!


2 comments:

  1. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL card!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEA! WOO HOO! Way to go Suzanne! Yes it is an honor to have Donna pick you as a winner (isn't she the Best!) But You SOOOOOOOO Deserve it! This is absolutely Beautiful! I'm so glad you enjoy playing along at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete