Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

I made my SIL a ribbon for being highlighted in the Chirp

Last night I had a great surprise.  It's always nice to get a nice surprise when you have had a rough day.  My shelf that my son in law made me for my E and E2 was highlighted on the Cricut Chirp.  Maile Lei from the Cricut Circle had posted the directions a couple months ago.  Here is the link to the post with my pictures.  So since he is always teasing me about being "Cricut Obsessed"  I made him a giant ribbon saying he was highlighted in the Cricut Chirp.  He will get a big kick out of this.  
Now I just have to tell him that I am only 480 points from getting an Imagine on rewards and that I need more punch racks.  LOL  What can I say  I AM CRICUT OBSESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute and funny Suzanne! I think Robert will get a kick out of it. Aren't we all a little obsessed?! Congrats to you my friend!!

    ReplyDelete