Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Thank you Tina My Hoppy Place for the Irresistibly Sweet Award

This week my new Blog friend Tina from My Hoppy Place nominated me for this wonderful award.  Isn't it cute?  Tina and I just met up this past week.  She made one of my Father's Day ideas with her first grade class which made me feel really good since I am a retired first grade teacher.  Read about it here 
So now we are both following each others blogs and she has amazing talent.  Just this week she posted 3 wonderful projects I love-Wizard of Oz gift, a patriotic table decoration and  a flip flop box.  Thank you so much Tina for both the award and your crafty inspiration.   
The rules for the award are the following: 
1) Send a thank you to the person who nominated you and include their link.
2) To accept this award, tell 7 random facts about yourself.
3) Pass the award on to at least 8 other awesome blog buddies.

So Random facts about me:
1.  I have been to 48 out of 50 states.  
2.  I love watching cooking shows although my husband does most of the cooking. 
3.  I drive a red PT cruiser.
4.  I used to collect Boyds Bears and have 100's.  Now all my money goes to scrappin. 
5.  My parents were both teachers, I was a teacher and one of my daughters is now a teacher. 
6.  I have two Ragdoll cats named Chai Latte and Mocha Latte.
7.  I have lived no farther than 5 miles from the Pacific Ocean my entire life.  

The blogs I have nominated for this award

Linda at Nothing Fancy
Theresa at Binky Blossoms
Jalisa and Brandon at Patches of Pink
Elaine Magic Boxes


Thank you all for your inspiration and crafty friendships to me.  





4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the award. That is so sweet of you!

    Jalisa & Brandon
    http://patchesofpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too awesome! I gave you the same award:-) I wasn't able to email you with it last night 'cause it got to be really late. Come by sometime to see.

    http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com/2011/06/sweet-blog-award.html


    - Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my award Suzanne, how very sweet of you. ~ Abby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Suzanne Thank You so much! I'm so sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, Too many things going on, I'm sorry, but like I said before, THANK YOU so much for thinking of me, your a doll!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete