Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Thanks Nadia from With Glittering Eyes for a great tutorial on Bravissimo Award Ribbons

How many of us have looked at those wonderful Bravissimo award ribbons from Making Memories at Michaels lately and thought I could do that with my Cricut?  Well the talented Nadia has done just that and posted the directions on her blog. Check it out at  Nadia's With Glittering Eyes blog.   I decided to try making some patriotic ones.  I made two  following Nadia's directions and  hung a ribbon on them so they could be hung on a wall or doorknob.  For me I was thinking my light sconces on each side of hearth.  I see a lot of great uses for these.  Even makes me wish I was still teaching to make them for various student activities and awards.  (But just a little bit.)  For now I am going to make some smaller ones for 4th of July and a Big Sister one for my granddaughter when her sister arrives.  As Nadia shows they look great on gift bags.  

No comments:

Post a Comment