Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Monday, June 6, 2011

Two winners for Summer Fun Blog Hop

Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments this weekend.  You are all so greatly appreciated.  I believe I have 14 new followers and went over my goal of 200 with 209 as of this morning.  Also thank you to several followers who were not able to post on Blogger but emailed me their comments.  I also included them in my count for comments made.   So by Random.org I have my two winners.
Congratulations to :
Brenda  a long time follower who sent emails since her blogger is not working you are the winner of the stamps and the $10 gift card (J's or M's) of your choice.
and Brandon who is a new follower and won a $10 gift card (J's or M's) of his choice.
Please notify me of which card you choose and congratulations.  Thanks all for stopping by,
                                                      Followers would you please check out my MY DAD post on Sunday.  I worked really hard on this card and would love to see how you like it.   Also check out the craft Smash book I posted earlier today.  
Thanks so much and happy craftin.                                                  
 Suzanne

No comments:

Post a Comment