Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Vintage look Father's Day Card for my Hubs

I still needed to make a Father's Day card for my husband.  Right now our world is all about the grandkids Katie 17 months, Kenzie 7 months and Brittany who will arrive next month.  We all call him Papa so wanted to make him a card with Papa from the Heritage cart using the CC Weekly challenge sketch.  
Papa was cut at 1 inch.  I then embossed some metallic paper with my Cuttlebug gears folder.  Wow do I love embossing that paper.   I also cut the cogs from  Robotz page 57 at 7 inches so they would be big enough.  I added a bottle cap and some metal cogs to the cards with brads.  On the inside I used some more of the cogs and a stamp I got at Joann's for $1 which went with the vintage theme.  I added Baker's Twine to the side edge.  I think Hubs will really like this card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment