Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, March 18, 2012

"Pawsitively Sweet" challenge at Lasting Memories

This week the challenge at Lasting Memories is "Pawsitively Sweet"- show off your pictures of your pets, zoo, or animals.   I do have pets and we go to the zoo once or twice a month but I decided to do a layout with bears.  A few weeks ago I joined the Cooking With Cricut Design Team.  Melin the founder of CWC makes the most wonderful cutting files as well as cutting files, digital stamps and paper piecing. You can find her adorable files at  Paper Crafting World
For this layout I used Kelly and Keegan the Irish bears cut with SCAL.  (They are also available in digital stamp form).  The title is cut from Birthday Cakes and the shamrock border from Paper Doll Dress Up.  I also used an EK Success punch to decorate the corners.  On the bears I added bling and Smooch Ink as well as Gel Pen.  I was hoping to have some cute pics of granddaughter at the St. Patty's Parade today but the parade was cancelled due to rain.  Oh well there is always next year. 
Closeup of Keegan 
Closeup of Kelly
For the challenge this week you do not have to use the sketch below but if you would like to you can.  

The prize this week is donated from Kim and is the Cricut Cart Home Accents.   
I hope you will "Pawsitively" join us this week for the challenge.  I look forward to seeing your projects each week.  Remember you have through Saturday to link up at Lasting Memories.  
I am also entering this layout 
at Die Cuttin Divas- use green, yellow, white and black 
Paper Lovin Gals - Kiss me I'm Irish picture challenge 


14 comments:

  1. Such a cute LO!! I love those bears!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaahhh....how cute is this layout?? I love those fun little bears! I'm so sorry to hear that it "rained on your parade". Maybe you can dress up your sweet grandbaby all in green and go ahead and add some photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable lo Suzanne! I love those cute little bears, they are just adorable!! I love how you blinged them out. Sorry it rained on the parade, that just stinks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those bears are too cute and love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  5. To bad you got rainned out, this LO will be prefect for next years festivities for sure

    ReplyDelete
  6. Look at all of those details on your cutie pie bears!! You did it again Suzanne! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely precious layout.... oh my....! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your title and colors and those cute little bears! So detailed and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute little bears... love the set up of the pages :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab project, thanks for sharing it in our challenge this week.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Paper Lovin' Gals DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's me again!! To tell you how much I love your bears!! :-) Thanks for showcasing this over at Paper Lovin' Gals this week!!
    Michele F.
    PLG DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. These bears are just fun, fun, Fun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, this is super fun! I LOVE those bears!! GREAT LO!

    ReplyDelete