Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring has Sprung layout for Cricut Circle challenge

Hi everyone this is a double page layout that I did for the Cricut Circle Weekly Challenge this week which is "Springtime Challenge"- for the challenge you needed to use rick rack, a minimum of two Cricut Cuts and at least one sticker.  
The background paper was from my local LSS for 25 cents a piece and was cut was a book cut from Elegant Edges at 10 inches.  The bunnies and chick are from the Easter cart.  The rosettes were made from Tim Holtz die cuts.  Spring has Sprung was cut from April Showers.  I used a wide MS flower punch for the pink border. The pastel rick rack I bought last year and I used Crochet flowers and puffy flower stickers to complete the layout.  

Thanks for looking 







5 comments:

  1. Very cute LO.love the the pastel colors and bunnies.Good luck with challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo cute. Love the bunnies and the cute little flowers as a "border". Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute layout. I love the bunnies and chick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very springy lo! lol I love the soft colors on this lo Suzanne!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bunnies are terrific!

    ReplyDelete