Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 2 of 25 Days at My Paper Crafting-January Winter Sparkle



I am so excited to be a part of the 25 Days of Christmas and Year 'Round Crafting Showcase with all the wonderful designers at My Paper Crafting.  Today for the January challenge we were asked to use some Winter Sparkle.  
For my project I am sharing a double page layout that I designed for Scrapbook classes at the scrapbook store where I teach.  I used the Bo Bunny winter line Powder Mountain.  
I cut the snowflake in the top right corner out with Art Philosophy and then using ribbon I filled in the cut out with ribbon.  


Here is a closeup of the layers.  The center is cut from a lazer design bag from the dollar store.  
I then took the cut out die cut and added it to a doily and topped it with chipboard embellishments.  In the other corner is a smaller doily and cut out.  

Free files for today from Paper Crafting World 
Check out My Paper Crafting each day to see the wonderful project the DT has created for the 25 days of Christmas and check out the great free files from Melin and My Paper Crafting World

4 comments:

  1. Great layout Suz! I love the "frosty" feel it has, now all you need is pics of snow!! Shall I send you some when we get some? lol I know I can go back in my pics and send you some snow!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice layout...those papers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the blues, and the sparkles on your layout! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful LO, Suzanne! What a neat way to add depth and dimension with the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete