Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Chilly Celebrations Challenge at My Paper Crafting

This week the challenge at My Paper Crafting for the Craft with Cutters Challenge is Chilly Celebrations - make a project for a winter birthday, anniversary, wedding or shower. 
For my card I made a 6 x 6 easel card using my favorite winter paper Bo Bunny Powder Mountain.  
The title Frosty Kisses was cut at 2 inches from page 65 Winter Woodland.  
I used a Bob Bunny embellishment, twine, and a Happy Birthday stamp.  
Quick and simple.  

Open view

Closed view 
I hope you will join us this week for the challenge.  We would love to see your creations here at My Paper Crafting.  Happy Craftin to all!

7 comments:

  1. So sweet and very elegant, too! Love that sweet little bunny and all of the amazing details, Suzanne. Your cards and LOs are always so inspiring and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suzanne, fabulous easel card! I have to say I absolutely love everything about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Suz! I love that paper, it sure is beautiful, love when the papers can do the work for you! The "frosty kisses" are just perfect with this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so lovely!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    SVG PCW Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Suzanne,
    This is just wonderful. I love the papers and that little bunny s so cute. What a great sentiment!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous! I love the papers.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete