Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Paper Crafting challenge- Bundle up baby It's Cold Outside

This has been one crazy week.  I was so lucky to go to my first CHA in Anaheim  over the weekend.  I had a total blast and saw so many amazing things.  If you would like to see pictures from CHA I took almost 500 and you can find the link on my blog post yesterday. 
So now on with today's challenge at My Paper Crafting.  Today the challenge is Bundle Up Baby It's Cold Outside  which is to Create a project with winter attire. Mittens, scarves, boots, etc.
For my project I created a winter layout of pictures of two of my granddaughters sledding on the snow hill at the local zoo.  The snow was trucked in and they were having so much fun!!!!!
The mitten was cut at 5 inches from Simply Charmed page 65 and the 
title Winter Fun was cut at 4 1/2 inches page 71 from Winter Woodland.  
I added snowflake embellishments and some snowmen chipboard I had in my stash.  Then I used some fur trim for the bottom of the mitten and made Stickle stars on the Fun part of the title.  

Detail of Stickles on title 
Detail of pen stitching and fur trim
I hope you will join us this week for the Baby Its Cold Outside Challenge here at My Paper Crafting.  You have a week to join in and link up to My Paper Crafting.  

10 comments:

  1. Suzanne,
    This is just a wonderful LO. The photos are great and the way you designed and embellished it is fabulous. I love the glitter and glitz and the fur trim on the mitten. As always, you never disappoint.
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout, Suzanne! Love the sparkle and that fur trim is a fantastic addition. Your grand-babies look like they had a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a fabulous layout! You couldn't have picked more wonderful photos and papers! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne,
    YOu really outdid yourself here. This is a dynamite LO. The photos are so cute and all of the details you added are wonderful. I love the trim and all that sparkle!!!
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun layout!! Love all your images, your title and the I love how you added a furry cuff to your mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and super fun layout Suz! I love that you used fur on your mitten! How clever! I also love the stars on your "fun" title, perfect!! The pics of Katie and Brittney are just too cute playing in the snow! And how much fun they look like they are having!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layout. The images and titles are fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A Fabulous & Fun LO!!Love the boa on the mittens!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous layout! Your designs are just wonderful.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn

    ReplyDelete