Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

My Paper Crafting Craft with Cutters Spring Challenge


It's Spring and hopefully if not now you will all soon be enjoying some Spring weather.  
I created this card from some directions I found in a card magazine.  I fell in love with it right away.  
I cut the flowers from the Cricut cart Picturesque at 2" and 1 3/4 ".  


I am so sorry to not include the directions for this card today but I will hopefully get them up in the next week on my blog.  I had a crazy busy weekend and then today instead of 2 grandkids I watched 3 and didn't get my directions written.  Stay tuned for directions to this fun card.  
I hope you will link up with us this week.  
Happy Craftin!

6 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I love all the details :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just lovely Suzanne! Wonderful job on it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the directions! This card is so cool, I am absolutely in love with it!

    Hugs,

    Chriss
    www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love this card Suz! Can't wait for the directions on how to make this card my friend, but the grandkids come first! lol This card is so cool and I so love it! I also loved your purple tag with the clay flower, I so need to get me one of those MS kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Suzanne! This is wonderful. Can't wait to read your tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card. It is so springlike with all those flowers. Look forward to seeing the instructions!

    ReplyDelete