Just Kitting Studio Items for Sale

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

MPC IFTL Project for June

It's time for the IFTL project here at My Paper Crafting.  
I made my card using a Darice embossing folder one of my design team sisters Xochitil sent me.  She was so sweet to get it for me when I fell in love with it.  
The balloon is from Create a Critter and I also embossed it and then added Magic Thread for the string.  The balloon is pop dotted 

Here is the story of dear little Mason and his family.  


I FEEL THE LOVE PROJECT - 
   
This month the  I Feel the Love Project highlighting a very special little angel, Baby Mason.  Baby Mason received his wings when he was just six months old.  Unfortunately, he was killed when the car he was riding in was struck by a drunk driver.  His family is devastated as you can well imagine.  At the time that this video was taken, Baby Mason was still in the hospital fighting for his life.


As Baby Mason's uncle states in the video, the actions of one person can have life changing consequences for a family.  The driver of the other car chose to drink and drive and that decision changed the Villarreal family forever. 

Although we cannot change the past, we can offer our support and love to help bring about a sense of peace, love, and compassion to this family.  Please join the I Feel the Love Project in creating handcrafted cards to send to the parents of Baby Mason to let them know that we are here to support them through this difficult time in their lives.

Submit your hand crafted card/s by June 3oth to:

Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423

Project #22
 
Please share your project with everyone by linking it to the I Feel the Love Project photo gallery before you put it in the mail. Click HERE to find the photo gallery.
Thank you all in advance.  This could never work with out you and all your continued support.  Spread the word!

3 comments:

  1. Love your cloud embossing folder Suzanne, it looks so fabulous on this card! And that balloon is so cute, love that embossing folder too!! Such a fabulous card, I hope it helps bring some peace to this family. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card! I love the embossing :)

    ~Sheena

    ReplyDelete